Winter Skincare Routine

Hello everyone! I recently got a message on Instagram about my skincare routine and how do I look glowy and refreshed so today I thought on my personal blog I would share my secrets with you all and if you want to see an in-depth product review of what I have loved throughout 2019 then please go and check out my post on My Trending Stories, link is above to my profile.

So as you can see above is an image of basic daily makeup, I was testing out a new lipstick and I have to say it was not one of my favorites to reach for.

I like simple refreshed makeup looks, I don't like a lot of products on an everyday basis, if I am going out or doing something special, normally then would I bring out the full coverage!

First thing I do when I am going to prepare my skin for the evening is I take off my makeup using a clean washcloth, and this Garnier Micellar Cleansing makeup remover, I find that its so super gentle, it doesn't sting when removing eye makeup and I love the feeling of refresh skin after its taken all of my makeup away.



This next picture shows half of my make up removed on one side of my face and how it cleans away even the tough waterproof mascara!



Then I reach for a second cleanse, I don't do this every day as I hate to dry out my skin and it can get very dry and sensitive but on my T-zone area where I have combination skin, I like to add this beautiful product I recently discovered and fallen in love with. 

It is a cleansing charcoal cleanser and it detoxifies the face and skin leaving it feeling with a tingly fresh baby soft skin.


Since I have been using this product in my main oily areas like my Tzone and sometimes underneath my chin, I have found that my skin is smoothe, less blemish-prone and also a lot more balanced when it comes to general skincare and I don't feel like I have so many oily and dry patches causing my skin to be combination and having to fight the issues that can appear on a daily basis. 

After the second cleanse there are two products I would reach for, in the morning I would just wash my face with the cleansing water or the charcoal cleanser and apply my favorite skincare cream, so much that I have bought 4 pots of this cream this year, I wear it every single day under makeup or without makeup and its by Boots and it's their lift cream which targets aging, and although I am approaching 30 years of age, the earlier you get your anti-aging products in, the better I feel!

It leaves my skin glowing. it has SPF Factor 15, which I find perfect for the winter, I look healthy, refreshed, and I have had so many compliments on how healthy my skin has become.




I love this cream and I would highly recommend it! Its retail price is £11.99 and I have to say it was the best self-discovery I have made this year! 

However, if it's the evening and I am taking myself shortly to bed, I reach out for this product before my night cream, I noticed it on a friend's Instagram and thought I had to try it as I still suffer from acne-prone skin sometimes.

This serum is from The Ordinary, and I use if on my spot prone areas, my cheeks, and my chin, I find it clears the skin very smoothly and quickly, it doesn't dry out my skin and its great before adding my night time cream which is the nighttime version of my daily cream by boots. 

I have never really been one to love skincare, growing up I found it tedious, I would use my Mum's make up which was never suited for my skin and I would never really bother to clean it off which is so bad!! I wish I could reverse time and say to myself to stop. 

However I am happy to say that I love this little routine in the winter, of course I recommend a higher SPF when its summertime, especially if your like me and burn like a tomato after being in the sun for 10 minutes and maybe an eye cream is on my next list to adventure out to testing in 2020, but here is what I do and I hope you find this skincare blog post useful.

Let me know on social media or comments below what eye creams I should try, what your skincare product faves are something I should consider and I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas.

I look forward to new blog posts of 2020!

Take care

Lots of love 

Viccie xoxoxox 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Told I Fake It, The Dark Side Of The Internet

Why?

Paris Hilton Youtube Documentary