Balancing, Virtual world and a Real world.....








Hey everyone and welcome back if your my avid readers!


Tonight took some thinking about how I could write this constructively and I think I finally found a way.

Its not a secret that for two years and going on three if I carry on in January that I play a game called Secondlife... I have never hidden that from anyone who I have told or am close to.

But I have noticed more and more so the dangers of a game consuming my entire life, there are things  I love about the game, Auctioneering, being DJ with music and of course the family I carry including in  my main real life.

But the last couple of months I have been overwhelmed and consumed and shocked at my own behaviour, skipping food, worrying about a virtual world, crying over things that I thought only happened when your in school and mostly letting it drain my mental health.

I dont regret many things because I have learned to over come them in time or needs, but I do regret the damage I have allowed to be inflicted on my life, I love the friends and family I have on there, but I also have watched myself in the last 3-4 months undo everything I worked hard to change about myself, it has been eating at my mind, and when the 'voices of darkness and the black dog and the things' that I have to fight double effort to keep out of my head everyday thats my red flag,

I have watched myself grow some amazing strengths and then seen myself fall apart over the smallest things and let them rule every aspect of my being, and honestly I am a mess, I don't know how to constructively rebuild myself, I pray to God I can find the strength within him to come and show me what he wants me to do, I just know things are draining me, I am falling apart and I am avoiding people in my real life and real world at times for a virtual one.  I need to find that balance again, I need to find my zest for living life, I honestly feel so lost.

So one of my weakness's are shared, I am not sure what my next chapter holds, I don't want to leave the game but I also have to focus on the wellbeing of me and my mental health and I definitely need to eat better!

I guess my open question is I would love thoughts on how to find a balance in life, and balance things that I don't neglect one side or the other it is something I find so hard and I would love any tips on balancing aspects of my life in the proper way.

I would love some suggestions, I genuinely sometimes are my owns weakness and I know I need to become better with balancing aspects of my life in the correct way.

Sorry for the short but weird post!

Hope you all have an epic week!

Lots of Love

Viccie

xoxox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why?

Paris Hilton Youtube Documentary

Being Told I Fake It, The Dark Side Of The Internet