Paris Hilton Youtube Documentary

I paused the video from Youtube at 26 minutes in, the haunting words from Paris Hilton being the original influencer and her haunting words ” I helped create a monster” sent a slight shiver down my spine.


I have never been focused on celebrities, significantly since turning thirty years old.

I have drifted away far more from gossip magazines, social media posts about the latest drama.


When I used to hear the term influencer, my immediate thoughts go to the former Youtubers I used to watch, back when they didn't make millions and were hugely down to earth. 


My first reaction to this documentary was going to be titled differently, and my mind thought of negative comments to slate Paris Hilton.


Having then continued to watch the rest of the documentary, I see a side entirely that Paris was forced to remain this character.


To stay with the world liking her, similar to when Taylor Swift reputation finally showed its true self.

As she was told to keep this orchestra good girl performance. 


Watching this happen and learning more about who Paris Hilton is, I can see the damaging effects that now is the impact of people becoming obsessed with this ”celebrity” status.


 I see someone who scrutinized in every way possible, and it fed the millions of people’s genuine thoughts to someone they never knew personally. 


And the other half of my mind is asking, why do we all not see the damaging effects of being this celebrity status even if it's inherited from birth?


Watching Paris Hilton explain this nightmare that happens, and having a significant lack of sleep due to this and insomnia, makes me wonder where her professional team really is.


Where there are the ones who should be checking out her mental health, instead of living on the sponge of money being thrown at them as a job?


One thing that really frustrates me, with media attention on people like Paris makes me realize how dependant their world becomes on this one person making millions of dollars, how the staff then continues to just care about the paycheck they get from her and not the actual well being. Still, it also highlights people making someone like Paris, another latest product on the shelves.


Maybe I didn't see any authenticity except her sister Nikki, and I genuinely believe she really knows Paris better than anyone ever would. 


When Chester Bennington's last interview was aired, it brought tears to my eyes, everyone who has heard that interview as a team around him could have done something to prevent his suicide. 


Yet, nobody did anything, the last few words are incredibly traumatizing how he explains what a song was about and all the mess inside of his head.


As I watched the rest of this documentary, I honestly felt we finally have seen what the world of being an influencer can indeed be like.


You see the real person behind her own 19 brands. Not trained to perform from such an early age from her family's background. I truly felt the raw emotions in my gut, as I carried on watching until the end, the story she had to share with the world. 


 My final thought was, "When do people realize they are human too?"


When are people going to not be money-hungry when they work for celebrities and sit there actually caring for the human being been born into fame or having earned that fame.


I will love to know your thoughts on the documentary if you have watched it! If not tell me what you have been up to in the blog comments or my social media.


Thank you for being patient for my return and reading this.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Told I Fake It, The Dark Side Of The Internet

Why?