WHY I AM SO SILENT.....


Updating on why I'm so silent....



Hi Everyone and welcome back if your an avid reader and a warm welcome if you have just read up on me for the first time!

Firstly I just want to apologise to everyone hugely for being rather quiet and distant on Twitter, Instagram, My Trending Stories and here, things in my life have taken over much of my time to battle through with including health issues that sadly I have been unwell and unable to focus on writing here, I don't want to write negative posts so I try my hardest desperately to keep things light, interesting and positive even when I write about my Mental Health as an awareness, because no one likes to feel more lower than they may already do in something in there life physically or mentally.

I feel the other reason I need to explain about things why I have been so silent is that sadly my health mentally and physically is a real challenge at the moment, I am dealing with a bad case of
Papilledema.

Taken from Google to be brief:
it is a condition in which increased pressure in or around the brain causes the part of the optic nerve inside the eye to swell. Symptoms may be fleeting disturbances in vision, headache, vomiting, or a combination.

I dont feel like I have to explain anything majorly on social media or publicly on a video for youtube or anything else but I am sorry for being so distant and quiet lately, the world is a dark place and I don't want to be a negative blogger.

I do want to say a huge thank you for everyone who is sticking with me, reading my posts, the huge support on some singing videos I've done on Youtube recently, one of them got 1.4k in views and was un realistic and scary but in a very awesome way so thank you so much.

I am also sorry not all of my website is complete and not all of my posts are back on where you can see them but you can find them on my My Trending Stories page, bare with me as I get things back together, I ended up deleting my Wordpress site by a huge mistake! Believe me I was devestated!

I hope to be able to fill you all in soon, the support from some of you has been incredible and made me speechless, I cannot wait to do my next blog post which is going to be my Quarterly Year Favs episode 1, I was thinking of also filming this on Youtube to show you what I have been loving from January - May. I hope you guys bare with me as I get this all sorted asap.

Thank you and thank you for being such an awesome support or just there for my Youtube and everything else in general.

Ill be back soon!
Follow me on twitter on @FreakingDead for more regular updates.

Lots of Love

Viccie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why?

Paris Hilton Youtube Documentary

Being Told I Fake It, The Dark Side Of The Internet