SHINE BRIGHTER EBOOK FROM KATE FLOWERS - REVIEW

Before I plunge into the review here is a little snippet about Kate Flowers that you can understand with before I become deeply engaged with my review of this awesome lightweight ebook she has written and the below information has been taken from www.katefruitflowers.com 

Kate Flowers is a self-taught, passion filled, plant-based advocate. With an extensive early background in dance she jokingly claims to have received her nutrition and physique expertise from the world of Classical Ballet. Kate was born in New York City and lived in Cincinnati, Ohio from the age of nine where she attended a performing arts school for 8 years.
After acceptance into the professional Trainee program at Joffrey Ballet School in NYC, she made the decision to graduate high school at the young age of 16. Unfortunately, dance had taken a serious toll on her mental and physical health, hindering her from continuing a full-time career in the Performing Arts. After a few years of acceptance and soul searching, something sparked within her when she discovered the world of vegan health and wellness.

Since 2009 she has been studying the effects of a holistic plant-based approach. While experimenting with these health principles she worked for many years as a life coach & hairstylist.

Her passion is now expressed in sharing her story with the world. Kate’s determination in helping others reach their potential and embody self-empowerment is undying and undeniable.

Heading back to the review now you see a little bit about Kate, this is my overall thoughts and feelings to this simple picking up a simple guide to help make your life better and to reach that inner potential.


Normally I am someone who doesn't even bother reading self-help books and self-therapy books and I never find them worthy of dedicating my attention. So when I felt like testing myself with Kate's ebook I was soon opened to the world where my other thoughts were very quickly discharged.
Kate talks and simplifies key steps to  making your life changes easy, simple, positive and creatively in this wonderful ebook keeps it short sweet and simple to follow on a daily basis which you cannot ignore.
Kate's answers to the chapter of sleep have already inspired my inner change, she has written a beautiful ebook in ways to make you pick up a chapter each day to make your full potential reachable in the clasp of your hands.
I have already tried my hardest to keep with the sleeping chapter, I found this the most I wanted to try first regarding Kate's ebook. And here is a snippet of exactly that:




There is no doubt that I haven't forgotten or regretted my purchase of this ebook. Also exclusively to Kate Flower's website the wonderful Shine Brighter ebook is free and I'm not sure how long for so make sure you visit the link here: Kate Fruit Flowers

The reviews I have read about this ebook are an absolute spot on and  well worth of the credits they have given Kate.

I have not followed Kate long on YouTube but the moment I subscribed haven't forgotten at all just how beautifully designed this ebook is.
So if you want a quick self-help book and also a simple guide to help the positivity drown out the negative and something that is not complex, then check out Shine Brighter by Kate Flowers and pick it up free, you won't be disappointed at all.

Hope you're having a good week.
Lots of love.
Viccie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why?

Paris Hilton Youtube Documentary

Being Told I Fake It, The Dark Side Of The Internet