Quarterly Faviroute... it's that time again!


Hello Everyone!


Long-time no see! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

It is that time of year where I bring you my favorite products that I have loved for the past few months, some I discovered at the end of June and I share with you the ones I have truly devoured and loved dearly.

First off, my Channel Solwl Tan - Cream bronzer.



I have watched YouTubers for years from Sam and Nic Chapman to Estee Lalonde and so many others using this cream bronzer and I finally took the plunge to spend £40 of my birthday money to retrieve this beauty of a product. I have barely hit the surface of this product as you can see in the image. but this amazing product is a real keeper! It's creamy, glides on smoothly and its become a staple bronzer for summer and autumn [Fall] months when I have wanted to shape my face and add a little depth.

This product has been truly a blessing and I wish I had invested in the product sooner!


Secondly, The Ordinary Serum Foundation [Light Coverage]

This was a completely new find for me, I watched a couple of beauty guru's on youtube talking about this product, I usually reach for the medium to full coverage foundation due to my acne scarring and more, but over the last few months I reached for this product time and time again, its great for my skin type is dry, it gives the perfect amount of coverage to even the skin tone and I then go in with a high coverage concealer to make sure I cover any blemishes or scars.

I love the texture, I love the feeling of it on my skin. It's not cakey, and the little bottle seems to last a really long time!!




I know this is only two products, but the rest of my makeup collection has not changed as much, I am still dabbling in my Smashbox palette and my Huda beauty palette which one of my best friends gave to me / got me as a gift, if they become a new staple find or keepsake I am sure next year there will be another beauty update!

I hope you all have a wonderful week. I have some images on another blog post coming up form when I went away on holiday with my Dad so stay tuned for that post which is in the works very soon.

To read any of my other work, please check out my work on mytrendingstories.com and comment below what you would like to see more of!

Lots of Love

Viccie xoxoxox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Told I Fake It, The Dark Side Of The Internet

Why?

Paris Hilton Youtube Documentary